As we start to think about the beginning of a new school year and the cold and flu season that isn’t too far off from that, it has many people thinking about doing everything in their power to prepare their bodies for the onslaught of germs headed their way. Having a strong immune system is essential to your health and happiness. There is a lot you can do to help boost your immune system and give yourself the best chance at fighting the struggle known as “cold and flu season.” One way is with intravenous (IV) therapy. IV Vitamin Therapy is here to talk about how it works and why you may want to consider it.
How You Can Strengthen Your Immune System
As mentioned above, there are many things you can do to strengthen your immune system. Since the bulk of your immune system is found in your gut, making sure you have optimal gut health will go a long way in keeping you healthy. This is why having a healthy lifestyle and diet is so incredibly important. Aside from your diet, you can also help your immune system out when you take supplements and make sure your body is getting the exercise it needs.
Immune Boosting Benefits of IV Therapy
One of the best ways to make sure you’re getting the results you’re looking for from your vitamins, it is best to have them administered through an IV. Here are some of the ways that IV therapy can help with your immune system.
– The delivery of high dose vitamins right into the blood stream ensures your body can absorb them properly.
– This optimal absorption will help to improve organ function.
– Helps you achieve nutritional balance and optimal nutritional environment which can be a game changer for your health.
– Increases your antioxidant levels so that your body can more effectively fight off infection and other free radicals that can be damaging to your body.
– Helps you maintain a healthy gut.
– Offers hydration which is essential to your immune system as well.
What is an Immune Boosting IV?
There are a number of different vitamins that will help boost your immune system.
– Vitamin C: This is an antioxidant vitamin that will help you fight off free radicals. It helps to protect your body from infection.
– Vitamin D: This vitamin has both anti-inflammatory and immune regulatory properties that are essential in fighting off illness.
– B-Complex Vitamins: Not only will these vitamins help you with immune system support, but they will also convert your food into energy and offer cardiovascular support.
– Glutathione: Many people refer to this vitamin as the ultimate antioxidant. It will detoxify your body and strengthen your immune system as well.
Defense | Immunity IV Vitamin Therapy & More in Waco, TX (Just Minutes Away from Axtell, West, Lorena, Bellmead, Woodway, Hewitt, Robinson & Crawford, Texas)
If you’re looking to boost your immune system, it is best that you have these treatments on a regular basis. For optimal results, you can have IV Therapy every 3-4 months at IV Vitamin Therapy. Call us today!