When you are pushing your body to the max and want optimal performance with a speedy recovery, all while avoiding fatigue, injury, and muscle cramps, the SUPERMAN IV is your solution to reach your personal best. When fueling your body to achieve maximum performance, it’s not just about what you consume, but more importantly what and how much you absorb. During exercise, the body quickly uses its supply of macronutrients, to power your metabolism and perform. Athletes supplement meals with various vitamins, shakes, protein bars, etc., to replenish the supply. However, the digestive process naturally breaks everything down, destroying some of the additional essential vitamins and minerals that are needed before they can be used.
The SUPERMAN IV will directly deliver before or after athletic events the perfect amount of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes to your cells that is mixed into a large 1-liter volume of fluid, so you can achieve 100% absorption and rapidly rehydrate, replenish and recover. This IV infusion is not just recommended for serious athletes, it benefits anyone at any age who regularly stays active, as well as even beginners who are just starting to get into the gym to achieve a better and healthier physique.
To address your specific athletic needs adjustments can be made to achieve your maximum performance level.
Myer’s Cocktail plus additional B Vitamins, Vitamin C, Calcium, Carnitine, Glutamine, Magnesium, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Selenium, Taurine, Zinc, BCAA’s, mineral blend
MSM Infusion: For muscle and joint pain add an MSM IV. MSM acts as a natural analgesic (painkiller) by blocking the transfer of pain impulses through nerve fibers. It blocks the inflammatory processes by enhancing the activity of cortisol and relaxing the muscles. It also speeds up healing by dilating blood vessels to enhance blood circulation and thus eliminate waste products from the body.
Boost Athletic Performance
Increase Muscle Strength and Lean Body Mass
Prevent Muscle Cramps and Dehydration
Shorten Recovery Time
• B vitamins help you convert proteins and carbohydrates into energy, while helping with cell repair and production.
• Vitamin C enhances muscle recovery and growth by protecting your muscles from free radical damage and inflammation, while metabolizing amino acids to aid in collagen production.
• Calcium helps with muscle contraction, prevents muscle cramps and makes bones stronger.
• Magnesium fights inflammation raises antioxidant levels and replenishes muscle energy stores.
• L-glutamine stimulates growth hormone production to speed up recovery, increase lean body mass and help re-build stronger muscle cells, as well as to enhance glycogen storage and hydrate muscle cells by opening blood vessels to improve blood flow.
• L-carnitine increases the amount of fat used as fuel for energy to help you burn more fat even post workout.
• N-acetyl L-cysteine (NAC) has been proven to dramatically reduce muscle fatigue and enhance athletic endurance, while increasing lean muscle mass.
• Taurine and Zinc improve post-exertion tissue repair and in converting food to fuel.
• Selenium supports immune function and cellular damage repair.
It is recommended that athletes receive a treatment once a week.