Are you struggling with memory or brain fog during the work day? Is it becoming more difficult to stay focused on tasks for extended periods of time? If brain fog, fatigue, memory issues, or irritability are issues you are dealing with you may benefit from our FOCUS IV.
This powerful combination of vitamins and minerals is made to provide nutrients specifically geared to improve brain function. It boosts overall mental acuity and increases your mental energy to improve memory, focus, concentration, and attention to detail. It may improve your ability to handle stress and anxiety as well.
Myer’s Cocktail plus additional B Vitamins, Calcium, Chromium, Vitamin C, Inositol, Magnesium, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), Phosphatidylcholine, Taurine, Zinc, copper, manganese, and theanine
Vitamin D Injection: Vitamin D helps protect your neurons and reduces inflammation.
Mental Clarity Mental Acuity Stress Reduction Focus Concentration Memory
Your brain needs certain neurotransmitters to maintain focus and concentration throughout your everyday routine. This IV provides all the important B vitamins that play a key role in the formation and breakdown of important neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and dopamine, that make you feel good.
• Magnesium is the primary fuel source for your mitochondria which is essential for the function of learning and memory – it is also helps the conversion of B vitamins into their active form.
• Calcium is the most essential mineral for healthy brain function – it plays a central role as a nerve cell messenger, regulates neurotransmission, and is involved in long-term processes like memory.
• The highest concentration of vitamin C is found in the brain, since your body can’t store it, we add it to help produce adrenaline which keeps you energized and alert – it also protects the brain against oxidative stress.
• Copper is added to help the conversion of vitamin C, since your body does not store it – it is also a required in enzymes that control neurotransmitters such as dopamine.
• Chromium increases insulin sensitivity which boosts the production of serotonin in your brain.
• Inositol helps with proper function of neurotransmitters it boosts serotonin and dopamine receptors to improve alertness, concentration, focus, motivation, and memory. Your brain uses copper to help control nerve signals.
• Manganese is a required cofactor for several enzymes necessary for neuron and glial cell function in your brain.
• N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) is a powerful antioxidant that helps boost mood, lower anxiety, improve memory, and reduce compulsive behavior.
• Taurine is an amino acid with antioxidant properties that are critical for proper brain – it promotes the growth of new brain cells and regulates the concentration of potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium moving in and out of brain cells and helps the brain manage stress.
• Theanine, has shown to help maintain focus on tasks.
• Phosphatidylcholine is a precursor to acetylcholine, the main neurotransmitter that supports the functioning of the autonomic nervous system, mental cognition, and memory.
• Zinc deficiencies lead to different neurological and psychological impairments.
One treatment per month. If more intense treatment is needed NAD+ is recommended.