When a migraine or headache strikes, it can be completely crippling as sharp pain radiates throughout your entire head. The RELAX IV will help relax your blood vessels and provide your brain with the energy it needs to help fight the pain, relieve symptoms, and get you back to your “A” game. If you want to prevent future occurrences a consistent routine will help.
Myer’s Cocktail plus additional B Vitamins, Calcium, Carnitine, Magnesium, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), Tryptophan, Selenium, Zinc
CoQ10 Injection: CoQ10 will increase your cellular energy metabolism will help prevent future migraines.
Glutathione Push: Your migraines maybe a result of low glutathione levels. As levels of glutathione are depleted in your body due to poor diet, pollution, medications, disease, toxins, and stress, your body reaches low antioxidant levels which can trigger migraines. Maintaining adequate levels of glutathione may help with the prevention of future migraines.
• B Vitamins, magnesium and l-tryptophan are your body’s biosynthetic building blocks in the production of serotonin and are used to treat serotonin deficiency.
• Carnitine helps preserve blood brain barrier integrity and protect it from breakdown and injury. It also helps protect nerves from stress and inflammation and is a helpful memory nutrient.
• Calcium is known to have antispasmodic action, which helps alleviate headaches and migraines.
• Magnesium to reduce inflammation, relax muscles and blood vessels as well as modulates calcium ion channels within cells to trigger the release of neurotransmitters.
• N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a powerful antioxidant that reduces brain inflammation and nerve activity to reduce the frequency of migraines.
• Selenium is a major antioxidant that helps fight inflammation and oxidative stress that leads to vertigo and migraines.
• Tryptophan to normalize serotonin function in blood vessels.
• Zinc to ensure proper absorption of vital minerals.
SUGGESTED ADD ON
NAD+: If you have continuous migraines, it is suggested that you have 1 -2 treatments per month. If the migraines continue, you may want to consider NAD+.
TORADOL: Toradol is a non-opioid pain medication that may be administered at the time of the IV at our physician’s discretion for active migraines.
ODANSETRON: May be administered by our physician to treat nausea if present with active migrain.