Are you looking for the fountain of youth to protect your body from breaking down? We all know that the aging process is inevitable. The good news is that we know what causes aging. As you age, your cells do not function as well as they used to. Our powerful blend of nutrients will fuel your cells to decelerate and even reverse your ageing process promoting a youthful GLOW.
Myer’s Cocktail plus additional Amino Acids, B Vitamins, Vitamin C, Calcium, Glycine, Magnesium, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), Selenium, Taurine, Zinc, Glutathione
CoQ10 Injection: CoQ10 is naturally produced by your body, as you age production reduces and the collagen required to provide skin firmness depletes, thus an injection is provided at the end.
Slow down the aging process
Reverse the aging process
• Antioxidants influence the ageing process, protecting the organism from free radical-induced damage. Calcium helps your skin generate sebum to reduce your skin from thinning. Glycine is used to create proteins to support the growth and maintenance of tissue and for making important substances, such as hormones and enzymes.
• Vitamin C is added to stimulate collagen synthesis, assist in antioxidant protection against UV-induced photodamage and help regenerate vitamins E and A.
• Biotin is a necessary component to the growth and formation of cells.
• Magnesium deficiencies (~80% of the population is) result in lower levels of fatty acids on the skin causing elasticity and moisture loss, resulting in wrinkles. It is also essential for the enzymes that support DNA repair and replication.
• Magnesium and NAC are needed to make and replenish glutathione, which is necessary to prevent metabolic declines associated with aging.
• Selenium prevents wrinkles and signs of aging by providing your body with an extra protective coating around your cells. It also helps to neutralize free radicals and other skin-damaging compounds before they can penetrate the cell and lead to wrinkles.
• Taurine mediates a variety of biological actions, including osmoregulation and protein folding, which may contribute to its anti-aging role.
• Zinc reduces your body’s inflammatory response and aid in new skin cell production.
• Glutathione works to combat free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, and prevent further cell damage.
One treatment per month. If more intense treatment is needed NAD+ is recommended.