Do you feel like diet and exercise are not giving you the results you hope for? For many people, the answer is YES! It’s time for you to start getting active at the cellular level. Although there is no magic diet pill that will give you instant results, the SLIM IV is a natural alternative that will help you reach your weight goals quicker and easier.
Your body stores fat in the adipose tissue — made up of fat cells — as triglycerides. The SLIM IV works to deliver a complex blend of nutrients to help directly break down the triglycerides, releasing fatty acids and glycerol into the bloodstream. The fatty byproducts are expelled through your lungs, sweat and urine, while the energy released from the fat is used to maintain your body’s biological function.
Myer’s Cocktail plus additional B Vitamins, Vitamin C, Calcium, Carnitine, Choline, Chromium Picolinate, Glutamine, Glycine, Inositol, Lysine, Magnesium, Methionine, Phosphatidylcholine, Taurine, Zinc
CoQ10 Injection: Helps your body use nutrients for energy by converting them into a usable currency called adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
When your body works more efficiently, you can burn calories easier and lose weight faster. If your metabolism isn’t operating at its peak, weight loss is difficult. This formulation helps fight adrenal fatigue and prevent vitamin deficiencies, to help your body work at optimal levels to burn stubborn fat and build lean muscle, while maintaining energy levels, reducing inflammation and bloating. The B12 converts the stored fat into available energy to be burned.
• Calcium helps with body weight regulation and fat metabolism.
• Carnitine transports fat into the mitochondria.
• Glutamine prevents the breakdown of your muscles.
• Inositol helps your body use its insulin properly and transport fat to the bloodstream.
• L-lysine is important in the creation of carnitine, which converts fatty acids into energy.
• Magnesium flushes out excess fat through stool and reduces water weight retention.
• Methionine is an essential lipotropic amino acid that helps the liver process fatty acids.
• Phosphatidylcholine metabolizes the fat by increasing the production of PPAR gamma receptors (also known as the skinny genes), responsible for fat break down.
• Taurine increases the use of fat for fuel.
• Zinc increases the production of leptin, which is the main hormone that controls your appetite and satiety, to reduce overeating.
One treatment per week until desired results are achieved. One treatment per month is recommended to maintain desired weight.