There is a multitude of information out there about how to extend your life and live as healthy as possible for as long as possible. More and more people are looking for ways to impact their lives for the better and make healthy choices. While a healthy diet and regular exercise is going to be an important part of that mission, there are simply sometimes where it doesn’t feel like your diet and exercise are doing enough. This is where people start to look for another way to get the boost that they need. IV Vitamin Therapy is here to talk about how NAD+ therapy might be the answer to your conundrum.
What are the Benefits of Increasing NAD in Your Body?
First of all, we would like to talk about what NAD+ Reboot therapy actually is. This is a combination of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme that is found in all cells. As we get older, the NAD+ production starts to slow down. This can lead to things like mental and physical fatigue. The good news is that you can have NAD+ injected into your body so that you know it is being injected into your bloodstream. This allows your body to absorb it and deliver the maximum health benefits. Some of the benefits that you will see with NAD+ injections include:
– Addiction Recovery: If your body is recovering from an addiction, the process can be a brutal one. Those that have used drugs and alcohol in large quantities will have less NAD+ in their systems. While NAD+ is not going to be a cure for addiction, it can help with some of the nasty side effects that people experience when recovering from an addiction.
– Improved Cognitive Function: When you start to show signs of aging, part of that is going to be a decline in your cognitive functions. Concentration, memory loss and brain fog are all things that aging people suffer from. NAD+ injections help to stimulate neural plasticity and promote mental sharpness.
– Weight Management: Another way that NAD+ affects your body is it aids in your metabolic process. As you age, your metabolism starts to slow down. With NAD+ injections, you can see the benefits of regular exercise and weight management.
– Boosted Energy: If you are looking for ways to boost your energy levels, an injection of NAD+ might be the answer. It can be especially beneficial for those that are traveling and experiencing jet lag as this helps to combat exhaustion and fatigue.
– Pain Management: Studies have shown that NAD+ can help decrease the amount of inflammation in your body. Inflammation is generally the root of most of the pain you feel. When you can decrease inflammation, you will feel much better.